Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Spelunky

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Sep 01, 2009

As a brave, but fragile adventurer, explore dangerous procedurally-generated caves to collect treasure and gain better equipment, before dying horribly and starting all over again.

Streaming some Spelunky - Come, Watch, Chat

EmptyApartment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EmptyApartment

Hello fellow bombers, I just wanted to post to say I am now Live Streaming Spelunky! Feel free to swing by, watch, and join the friendly chat. Any questions? Don't be afraid to ask in the chat or I'll be glad to answer any posted here as well. Plenty of deaths incoming, I'm new to Spelunking so will be discovering what all the items and what not do, always open to any tips from vets. Check it out at...

http://www.emptyapartment.net/stream/

CURRENTLY OFFLINE - Be back later with more.

I wanna give a HUGE thank you to the GB community, streaming previous games (Dark Souls, Binding of Isaac, etc.) has been a blast. The people in chat have really made this a fun experience, and I think a lot of that was due to this community. I've met a lot of really great people through here, and its been great meeting and chatting with you guys.

I will update this thread, has I go on and offline.

Korosuzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Korosuzo

Just curious I haven't checked out the stream but where are you at in the game and what sections are you live streaming?

EmptyApartment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By EmptyApartment

@Korosuzo: Sorry for the late reply Korosuzo, but yeah I've been through 1-1 - 4-4 and a few secret levels, but have not completed the game yet. Think tonight I'll start off with starting off from the Ice Level and trying to complete the Temple.

Korosuzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Korosuzo

Np. I actually haven't been on the forums in awhile. I'm currently stuck on getting the key from the mines to the end of the ice caves so I can get the temple shortcut. Very tough.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.