GB Preview?

#1 Posted by Jedted (2346 posts) -

On the podcast Brad mentioned he played Spiderman but couldn't talk about.  Does that mean we could see a preview on the site soon?

I'm egar to hear some updated impressions on what the game looks like.

#2 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -
Jedted said:
"

On the podcast Brad mentioned he played Spiderman but couldn't talk about.  Does that mean we could see a preview on the site soon?

I'm egar to hear some updated impressions on what the game looks like.

"
Me too.
#3 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -

They probably slammed an embargo on him, did he say if he liked it or not?

#4 Posted by Jedted (2346 posts) -

He didn't say anything, he just mentioned that was one of the games he played at Activision.

Maybe what they saw wasn't complete and Activision's waiting till they get closer to release.

#5 Posted by WonderNINJA (36 posts) -

I really like how this game seems to be distinguishing itself from the other Spider-Man games, but I really don't feel as though I understand it in depth enough yet.  As in, why is it so great (it's gotten some good press, it seems)?

In conclusion, yeah, hoping for a preview.

#6 Posted by Jedted (2346 posts) -
WonderNINJA said:
"I really like how this game seems to be distinguishing itself from the other Spider-Man games, but I really don't feel as though I understand it in depth enough yet.  As in, why is it so great (it's gotten some good press, it seems)?

In conclusion, yeah, hoping for a preview."

Well one reason being it's the first Spider-man game in, what 5-6 years, that's NOT based on based on the movies. 
#7 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

I would love to see a preview of Spider-Man: WoS on GB. I am really looking forward to the game and I enjoy hearing as many perspectives as possible.

#8 Posted by Jedted (2346 posts) -

Now that Activision embargo is lifted maybe we can see what Brad thought of the game.  They had a good interview but i wanna hear if the gameplay really is as fluid as it looks.

#9 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
Jedted said:
"Now that Activision embargo is lifted maybe we can see what Brad thought of the game.  They had a good interview but i wanna hear if the gameplay really is as fluid as it looks."
I would love to hear his thoughts as well...I've really been looking forward to this game, but it hasn't gotten too much press.
#10 Posted by jakob187 (21665 posts) -

BRAD!!!  You've still got a day before TGS!  Hook us up with an opinion on Web of Shadows and whether or not we should hoist our pitchforks in the air with torches yet!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.