Moon Knight & Electro: Allies/Enemies Videos

#1 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -

I found two videos browsing IGN to see if they had any TGS coverage. One of the videos is a character introduction of Moon Knight and the other of Electro, each video shows Spider-Man fighting and helping these characters. Check it:

#2 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -

Very cool. Really liking the music. Hopefully that's an indication of the type of music they will be using in the game.

#3 Posted by Ryan_ (174 posts) -

I don't know. Electro looks cool, but they kind of made moon knight look like a wimp. And what happens if moon knight turns into a symbiote? you can't beat him cause he can't die.

#4 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

Not bad...I definitely enjoyed the music, but the videos were rather short and didn't show too much. The Moon Knight video was especially uneventful.

#5 Posted by Jedted (2409 posts) -
Ryan_ said:
"I don't know. Electro looks cool, but they kind of made moon knight look like a wimp. And what happens if moon knight turns into a symbiote? you can't beat him cause he can't die."

Well if all the symbiotes are vulnerable to sonic waves then all ya gotta do is seperate him from the symbiote.  I assume that's what you'll do with all the Symbiote infected heroes/villians.
#6 Posted by Ryan_ (174 posts) -
Jedted said:
"Ryan_ said:
"I don't know. Electro looks cool, but they kind of made moon knight look like a wimp. And what happens if moon knight turns into a symbiote? you can't beat him cause he can't die."

Well if all the symbiotes are vulnerable to sonic waves then all ya gotta do is seperate him from the symbiote.  I assume that's what you'll do with all the Symbiote infected heroes/villians."
huh. you make a really good point. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.