Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Peter Parker

Character » appears in 124 games

After being bitten by a radioactive spider during a science exhibit unrelated to school, timid teenager Peter Parker becomes the Amazing Spider-Man. Armed with the ability to climb walls and enhanced strength, Spider-Man uses his powers to fight evil and protect the innocent.

Ultimate Spider-Man Sequel?

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By moywar700

This game was such much fun but it was too short.I like the cartoon graphics and the story was pretty good.I was hoping for a second game but it never game out even after all these years.Despite many years later, does anything think there will be a sequel for this game?

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By moywar700

bump

VierasTalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By VierasTalo

No.

DarthOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

#4  Edited By DarthOrange

Yea I doubt there will be a sequel at this point. Anyway, Web of Shadows is still the best Spider-Man game, if anything that game should get a sequel. 

MarkWahlberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By MarkWahlberg

Ultimate was actually my favorite Spider-man game, so while I'd love it if it happened, I doubt it'll get a sequel. Considering where the Ultimate Spider-man comics are at now (Heavily-trumpeted-in-the-media spoilers: Peter's dead, new guy is some 13 year old) it's possible they might make a game about the new guy, but what with movie spidey 2.0 and all I don't think it's likely.

So long as they take the gameplay from Ultimate, though, I honesly don't care which version they go with. As far as I'm concerned that's the game where they finally refined the open-world, web-swinging action formula to the point where it really just clicked in all the right ways. And letting you go hog-wild as Venom was so goddam satisfying.

iainfarrell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By iainfarrell

Oh, I loved Ultimate Spider-Man. Perhaps a tie in with the Ultimate Comics universe would have been on the cards but for the fact that the recent movie game was very average.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#7  Edited By Hizang

I never really enjoyed this game, I finished it, but I found it mad hard.

@DarthOrange said:

Yea I doubt there will be a sequel at this point. Anyway, Web of Shadows is still the best Spider-Man game, if anything that game should get a sequel.

100% Agree, best Spider-Man game.

SeanFoster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SeanFoster

I thought I was the only one that loved Web of Shadows!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.