Vlog - Spike VGAs 2011

Posted by Count_Zero (299 posts) -

This week I'm giving my thoughts, a week late, on the Spike VGAs

Sorry about the poor video quality - I don't have a closer light source for my camera, and it was overcast outside, so, consequently, the room was much darker than it normally is, which in turn lead to the focus problems.

I blame my camera and the Gods themselves conspiring to spare me from having to revisit the VGAs.

Next week should, hopefully, be a little better. *knocks on wood*

EDIT - Also, I forgot to mention in my video Zachary Levi's little speech calling for maturity on Xbox Live and other multiplayer services. While the message was good, and this is a venue where it would reach a wider audience, the Teabagging Soldier in the opening of the show so hopelessly undermined that message that I fear that any hope of the message sinking in would be lost.

#1 Posted by Count_Zero (299 posts) -

This week I'm giving my thoughts, a week late, on the Spike VGAs

Sorry about the poor video quality - I don't have a closer light source for my camera, and it was overcast outside, so, consequently, the room was much darker than it normally is, which in turn lead to the focus problems.

I blame my camera and the Gods themselves conspiring to spare me from having to revisit the VGAs.

Next week should, hopefully, be a little better. *knocks on wood*

EDIT - Also, I forgot to mention in my video Zachary Levi's little speech calling for maturity on Xbox Live and other multiplayer services. While the message was good, and this is a venue where it would reach a wider audience, the Teabagging Soldier in the opening of the show so hopelessly undermined that message that I fear that any hope of the message sinking in would be lost.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.