Man, Splatterhouse is awesome.

#1 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

I finished New Splatterhouse tonight. What an awesome experience it was. Awesome music, brutal, violent action, and an amazingly well-paced game that has a lot of different scenarios and areas to dismember demons in. I will have a write up later, but I just wanted to get some initial thoughts out first. 

What did you think of New Splatterhouse?

#2 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (5232 posts) -

Hows Jim Cummings?

#3 Posted by TeflonBilly (4713 posts) -

I got it a little over a week ago. Played up until the elevator part and thought it was great dumb fun.

I should get back to it, but EVO gave me the itch for Street Fighter back, so I've been busy there.

Jim Cummings is appropriately threateningly alluring yet creepy and personable. You just know that the mask is scheming something fierce while helping you.

#4 Posted by EvilDingo (589 posts) -

I haven't bought it but noticed was super-cheap in a store I was in lately, and remember thinking "Well, that was quickly that game dropped in price". 
I went with Enslaved instead which cost the same.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.