Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Splatterhouse

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Nov 23, 2010

Splatterhouse revisits Rick Taylor as he tries to rescue his girlfriend Jennifer from the evil clutches of Dr. West. In the process, he must battle against evil beings known as the "Corrupted" in bloody and brutal combat.

Man, Splatterhouse is awesome.

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By napalm

I finished New Splatterhouse tonight. What an awesome experience it was. Awesome music, brutal, violent action, and an amazingly well-paced game that has a lot of different scenarios and areas to dismember demons in. I will have a write up later, but I just wanted to get some initial thoughts out first. 

What did you think of New Splatterhouse?

Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
    SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By SethPhotopoulos

Hows Jim Cummings?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
    deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I got it a little over a week ago. Played up until the elevator part and thought it was great dumb fun.

I should get back to it, but EVO gave me the itch for Street Fighter back, so I've been busy there.

Jim Cummings is appropriately threateningly alluring yet creepy and personable. You just know that the mask is scheming something fierce while helping you.

EvilDingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By EvilDingo

I haven't bought it but noticed was super-cheap in a store I was in lately, and remember thinking "Well, that was quickly that game dropped in price". 
    I went with Enslaved instead which cost the same.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.