Splatterhouse trailer!

#1 Posted by Icemael (6314 posts) -

Man, this looks really fun. I'll keep my eye on this one, if it's as fun as it looks it's gonna be a must-buy...
#2 Edited by jakob187 (21662 posts) -

Dood, that trailer was sweet.

However, read this.  It would seem that Namco is pulling the nearly completed product from Bottlerocket and giving it to the fucking Afro Samurai team!!!  If this is true, then it means that Bottlerocket is done and closing down, which is BULLSHIT!!!  Those guys made incredible games out of Mark of Kri and Rise of the Kasai, and then got shit on over the whole Flash thing, and now look like they are getting fucked over on this!!!

AND WHY AREN'T MORE PEOPLE PAYING ATTENTION TO THIS GAME?!?!?!
#3 Posted by Claude (16255 posts) -

That was pretty sweet, bones cracking and the blood... Oh my. It's still a while a way.

@ jakob187

Yeah that sucks, I played Mark of Kri and liked it, but not the other. I hope this game doesn't get screwed over. 

#4 Posted by Icemael (6314 posts) -
jakob187 said:
"However, read this.  It would seem that Namco is pulling the nearly completed product from Bottlerocket and giving it to the fucking Afro Samurai team!!!  If this is true, then it means that Bottlerocket is done and closing down, which is BULLSHIT!!!  Those guys made incredible games out of Mark of Kri and Rise of the Kasai, and then got shit on over the whole Flash thing, and now look like they are getting fucked over on this!!!

AND WHY AREN'T MORE PEOPLE PAYING ATTENTION TO THIS GAME?!?!?!"
That is bullshit indeed. Fucking Bamco. Apparently refusing to localize the bazillion of their awesome Japan-only games wasn't enough - now they're gonna fuck us over by changing team on a game we're most likely getting(and that looks awesome)?
#5 Posted by MysteriousBob (6272 posts) -

Thanks for the bump, you dick. I was hoping this was a new trailer until I saw the OP date. Make it a new thread in the future.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.