Anyone know what the development process is on this?

#1 Posted by EvilNiGHTS (1093 posts) -

There were considerable differences between platforms on each of the three games in this collection, and upscaling the PS2 versions doesn't sound too appealing. Is that the plan or are Ubisoft more likely to use the PC or Xbox versions? 

A little skeptical because the Prince of Persia rerelease wasn't handled too well, yet Beyond Good & Evil was done brilliantly. Could go either way, right?

#2 Posted by solidejake (484 posts) -

Ehh, judging by Ubisoft, I think they might mishandle this. I love Ubisoft's games, but this is something they're not all that good at. Like the port of Double Agent to PS3. It would make sense to do the PC version, but something tells me they still would find it appropriate to do the PS2 version.

#3 Posted by EvilNiGHTS (1093 posts) -
#4 Posted by xyzygy (9616 posts) -
@EvilNiGHTS: Is online required for the co-op in this game? Because I see they removed that too. I just don't know if the co-op can be played offline or not.
#5 Posted by Infininja (881 posts) -
@xyzygy said:
" @EvilNiGHTS: Is online required for the co-op in this game? Because I see they removed that too. I just don't know if the co-op can be played offline or not. "
"  there will be no co-op or multiplayer modes included with these "upgrades""

No coop.
#6 Edited by Vonocourt (2107 posts) -

Really no co-op? That's kind of fucked. The third one had a pretty sizeable campaign in there.

#7 Posted by EvilNiGHTS (1093 posts) -

Weekend Deal on Steam is everything except Pandora Tomorrow (for some reason) for £20. Just sayin'...

#8 Edited by Ubik (122 posts) -
@EvilNiGHTS said:

" Weekend Deal on Steam is everything except Pandora Tomorrow (for some reason) for £20. Just sayin'... "

Anyone know why PT got the shaft in this collection?  That was actually my favorite game in the series...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.