This is busted

#1 Posted by Terrents (292 posts) -

So i got the first splinter cell off PSN. and this shit is busted. its the most half ass port ive seen. the first time i played it i couldn't press the select button to get to the menu that showed the passwords that i got. making the game impossible to beat unless i wanted to look up all the passwords on a walk through. so i had to uninstall the game and re install it. that seemed to fix the problem. but now im on the second mission and there is a point where you have to jump off a balcony and climb on the rafting to make your way over to a window. but for some strange reason the alarm goes off when i get close enough to the window. and im playing on hard so i only get one alarm before its game over (im not sure if it is the same on normal) so is this shit just busted? or did i forget something? i looked up walkthroughs online and they say nothing about this. im honestly tempted to ask for my money back cause this isn't ok.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.