Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Split/Second

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released May 18, 2010

Split/Second is an arcade racing game by developer Black Rock Studio. The game takes place in a made-for-TV city designed for destruction.

Ryan would be proud...

vitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By vitor

The latest trailer for Split/Second revealed two new game modes - one of which involves running away from an attack chopper, while the other has you deflecting its missile back at it in an attempt to take it down as fast as possible:  http://www.eurogamer.net/videos/split-second-velocity-car-vs-gunship 

Looks pretty good to me. Now if only they'd say how it was being released on PC (not retail version, download confirmed but platform has not been mentioned - rumoured to be Metaboli and not Steam).

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#2  Edited By citizenkane

I recently watched the QL again and it got me pretty excited.  I will have to put it on my GameFly queue.

vitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vitor
    @CitizenKane said:
    " I recently watched the QL again and it got me pretty excited.  I will have to put it on my GameFly queue. "
    Pure was one of the most underrated racing games of this gen. Seriously brilliant in so many ways - I have high hopes for this one, even if I found the demo to be a little too forgiving with regard to cornering and no penalising for drifting full speed into the race track walls (I hold Burnout 3: Takedown to be the pinnacle of arcade racing games on consoles and even that wasn't this forgiving at times, makes me worry about the potential depth).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.