split screen multiplayer??

#1 Posted by Lomous (25 posts) -

As the topic states does this game have offline splitscreen multiplayer... if it does how many players does it support 2 or 4?? 

#2 Posted by dvdhaus (357 posts) -
@Lomous:  it's only 2 player split screen.
#3 Posted by Lomous (25 posts) -

thanks alot dude.. very helpful :D

#4 Posted by ISuperGamerI (1880 posts) -

I think this should also be asked, can you play online with a guest? I know that Blur has split-screen MP but you can't play online.

#5 Posted by FunkasaurusRex (72 posts) -
@ISuperGamerI said:
" I think this should also be asked, can you play online with a guest? I know that Blur has split-screen MP but you can't play online. "
I'd like to know this as well; my wife and I have been enjoying ModNation Racers via split/screen online, wondering if Split/Second supports it
#6 Posted by dvdhaus (357 posts) -
@FunkasaurusRex said:
" @ISuperGamerI said:
" I think this should also be asked, can you play online with a guest? I know that Blur has split-screen MP but you can't play online. "
I'd like to know this as well; my wife and I have been enjoying ModNation Racers via split/screen online, wondering if Split/Second supports it "
@ISuperGamerI:
It doesn't seem to support this.  Only split screen local. 
#7 Posted by ISuperGamerI (1880 posts) -
@dvdhaus said:
" @FunkasaurusRex said:
" @ISuperGamerI said:
I'd like to know this as well; my wife and I have been enjoying ModNation Racers via split/screen online, wondering if Split/Second supports it "
@ISuperGamerI: It doesn't seem to support this.  Only split screen local.  "
Damn that sucks more games need to feature this properly.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.