Split Second IGN Review - 8.7

#1 Edited by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/108/1088731p1.html

I have yet to play the demo but it looks pretty good. Reminds me a lot of Burnout, which has always been the only racing franchise I actually liked.

#2 Posted by Flaime (527 posts) -

Cool story bro

#3 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -
@Flaime said:
" Cool story bro "
cool story bro? wtf, was just linking a fucking review, for information sake.
#4 Posted by Icemael (6355 posts) -

I played the demo. Not a big fan. The only thing that sets it apart from any other generic, mediocre racing game is the "blow shit up" mechanic (I don't think it's actually called the "blow shit up" mechanic, but you get the idea) and that really wasn't that much fun.

#5 Posted by zudthespud (3283 posts) -

I loved the demo. I thought that there would be just one course change per race, but there are several. I did 4 or 5 races and every one was different.

#6 Posted by yani (413 posts) -

it looks good but I'm more interested in Blur for some reason.  I'm gonna wait till  Blur hits before I decide anything.

#7 Posted by TheDoubleJ (204 posts) -
@Icemael:
that would be way better name

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.