This game gets FUCKING hard

#1 Posted by DrPockets000 (2859 posts) -

I love Split/Second, but some of the events, particularly Demolition, where hitting a wall will slow you down just enough to cost you that .3 seconds you needed to win the race, are downright brutal.  Anyone agree?

#2 Posted by kariyanine (217 posts) -

I don't know if hard is the right word but it certainly does get challenging in some of the stages. 

#3 Posted by xMP44x (2193 posts) -
@chrisnadon said:
" Always loved Need for Speed games, I hope this one kicks ass! "
Uh... this is about Split/Second? What does Need for Speed have to do with it? :s
#4 Posted by agentboolen (1786 posts) -
@chrisnadon:  Not to mention Need for Speed sucks.

@DrPockets000:
They probably heard a lot of fans say Pure was easy, which of course left them to make this one a bit more challenging..
#5 Posted by ScorpionSoldier (7 posts) -

The game starts out ok, but halfway through the AI especially turns into a pain in the ass. It's still a great game though, the difficulty just takes a leap at a sudden point.

#6 Posted by DrPockets000 (2859 posts) -

Yeah, I'm at the mid-season point.  Best I can do on the demolition stages is 2nd, I always miss 1st by less than half a second.

#7 Posted by HadesTimes (804 posts) -

I wouldn't say hard, I would say CHEAP,,,

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.