Thursday Night Throwdown 5/20: Split/Second

• 112 results
#101 Posted by gosukiller (2324 posts) -

I would like to repeat the sentiment I've been seeing alot in these comments:
Archive these videos on Giant Bomb, only a niche audience actually has the time (in more ways than one) to follow these Live-streams.

#102 Posted by DemiGodRaven (267 posts) -

Had a ton of fun with this one. I loved hearing Ryan scream in the first race when he cut me off before the finish line, and I blew up the building right by him.

Did my usual middling performance to, so I had a ton of fun with that.

~DSB

#103 Posted by heatDrive88 (2268 posts) -

Oh god, that was hilarious. BAM 

#104 Posted by Sanj (2353 posts) -

Oh god, that Matt-mixup at the end was cringe worthy.
#105 Posted by Jack268 (3387 posts) -

Ah man I didn't know this was made by Blackrock until this. I should pick this up when it goes cheaper :s

#106 Edited by TheAdmin (711 posts) -

Kessler needs to stick to his real voice and not the high-pitch announcer voice - it sounds like everyone is just hanging out and Matt is there with a thin handled mic and a giant smile... it's not a TV show... 

#107 Posted by VoshiNova (1640 posts) -

thank you very much!

#108 Posted by dantey (245 posts) -

why is the video loading up forever?

#109 Posted by MachoFantastico (4492 posts) -

Wasn't sure about this game after playing the demo, but TNT as helped me make my decision and I'm going to buy Split/Second. 

#110 Posted by Shinri (534 posts) -
@99X said:
" Kessler needs to stick to his real voice and not the high-pitch announcer voice - it sounds like everyone is just hanging out and Matt is there with a thin handled mic and a giant smile... it's not a TV show...  "
This. I was actually cringing at his talking at some points, for more than one reason.
#111 Posted by DrWhat (279 posts) -

Great game!

Never let Kessler speak in a video ever again!

#112 Posted by DystopiaX (5293 posts) -
@gosukiller said:
" I would like to repeat the sentiment I've been seeing alot in these comments:
Archive these videos on Giant Bomb, only a niche audience actually has the time (in more ways than one) to follow these Live-streams. "
they post the archived videos on this news page. I guess they figure that anyone who cares will just come here. That or there's some technical reason why they can't
#113 Posted by AHappyPanda (49 posts) -

stream isn't working :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.