Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

'Splosion Man

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jul 22, 2009

A 2.5D side-scrolling action-platformer from Twisted Pixel featuring a military experiment gone wrong, resulting in a molten man who can ’splode at will!

Cake on 3-15?

Innovacious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Innovacious

EDIT: OK, i managed to splode off of the right hand wall up there even though i wasnt actually high enough to touch it and all my previous attempts to splode in that area just left me sploding all over the place and falling down again.

Im pretty sure i know where it is (pics below) but i cant figure out how the hell to get there. Sorry, dont have a capture card, had to take photos.

This is the general area, not that far into the level

No Caption Provided

Up in the top left is a tunnel going up. You cant see it in this picture but there is also a fire thingy on the left wall slightly higher up, but i cant get that far because of the electric crap. :(
    No Caption Provided

atomicow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By atomicow

This one actually isn't too bad. Start by standing on the edge of the area where the explosive is. The closer to the edge the better.

Now splode straight up (don't worry about being directly on top of the barrel - as long as you are close it will work) once to launch yourself up, then splode again on the barrel to launch yourself even higher.

Remember that when you splode by a barrel, it refills your ability to splode, so immediately after sploding the barrel, you can splode 3 more time.

Once you get as high as you can from the barrel, splode 2 more time very quickly - this will give you enough height to reach the wall, then use your remaining splode to wall jump to the left hand wall which has a fire spout - which refills you again. From here, you shouldn't have any problem sploding up into the room above.

I made a quick video to show you what I mean: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9tGZJuoFTc

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.