mfpantst's Splosion Man (Xbox 360 Games Store) review

Will make you 'Splode your pants.

Front and Back.  'Nuff said on that topic.  This game rocks.  Totally takes me back to a insaner crazier and better looking version of the 2- D platformer, or whateverthehellyouwanttocallthisgame.  I guess platformer.  For $10 this game totally turns reshelled into turtle soup.  And makes me laugh harder.  I sometimes kept moving on to the next levels just to see what Splosion Man would say next!

Other reviews for Splosion Man (Xbox 360 Games Store)

So, 'Splosion Man... 0

We've seen successful throwbacks to the simplicity of 90's platform-based gaming before, though few have accomplished the same vibe as 'Splosion Man has.  The game hinges on a simple mechanic, one button press used to contextually navigate a level at speed - very much like Sonic.  'Splosion Man is bursting at the seams with humour and charm, with the tubby little scientists serving as the butt of most jokes.  The game does lack a bit of charm when it comes to the general asthetic of each level t...