Anyone Still Playing?

#1 Posted by Coltonio7 (3156 posts) -

I...totally stopped about 2 weeks after the game came out.

For a game with infinite possibilities, I found a limit.

#2 Edited by breton (1437 posts) -

I never made it to the center of the galaxy before I quit :(

#3 Posted by StaticFalconar (4849 posts) -

As soon as I found out that all the creation tools are for fun and doesn't actually have a function, I stopped playing.

Well that is after I made some creatures and whatnot and found that some retarded slug creature could survive just as well with me since somewhere on its body are the body pieces that makes its stats good enough to survive.

For all those that blast the game saying its against the bible and such, the joke was really on the rest of us, since the game favors creationism and not evolution.

#4 Posted by jakob187 (21514 posts) -

..............oh, I forgot about this game.

#5 Posted by keyhunter (3207 posts) -

I stopped before I started. HEYOOO!

#6 Posted by Emilio (3380 posts) -

I actually uninstalled this yesterday. I might play it again someday.

#7 Posted by keyhunter (3207 posts) -
Emilio said:
"I actually uninstalled this yesterday. I might play it again someday."
OH NO, YOU ARE ALMOST OUT OF INSTALLS!!!!
#8 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -

Spore really is the kind of game where you go back and play with it every so often. The problem is that DRM RUINED THAT.

#9 Posted by Carlos (504 posts) -

I play it sometimes but I dont have enough time to play it anymore than a few hours. :(

#10 Posted by StaticFalconar (4849 posts) -
Roger_Klotz said:
"I made it to the space stage. Played around with that. Then I had enough. Didnt have the sims effect on me."
actually, very true.

Hell Sims 2 didn't have the sims effect on me since i knew they had an actual end of thier lives. That just made things too real for me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.