Awesome Level Design

#1 Posted by breton (1437 posts) -
caption
So, within two hours of playing I end up stuck in a hole, forcing me to wait ten minutes as I slowly starve to death. You've got it down, Maxis!
#2 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -

hahahhaa, well that are the risks of being alive

#3 Posted by Dalai (7028 posts) -

It could be worse... it could be more like real life and you'd be waiting days or weeks dying a slow, painful death.

#4 Posted by Vlademir (1029 posts) -

That happened to me once. I walked up a hill and slowly fell down the side and couldn't move and then when I got to the bottom I realized I couldn't get out of this ditch. Luckily there was ONE creature near the ditch and I managed to use "charge" to charge at the creature and get out.

#5 Posted by Aska (424 posts) -

Stay away from pits.  You can stuck in real life too.

#6 Posted by Otacon (2209 posts) -

I've actually managed to get out every time, I wouldn't beat them up about it.

#7 Posted by SSbabel (1141 posts) -

Thats so funny, what do you expects shit happens and animals die thats life.

#8 Posted by Xymox (2088 posts) -

Well, on the bright side, Darwin would be proud. :P
In an environment with lots of pits, a creature without wings or jumping ability will be very penalized. XD

#9 Posted by dsplayer1010 (2227 posts) -

LOl

#10 Posted by IncredibleBulk92 (936 posts) -

In a strange way I suppose that's exactly what Spore was supposed to be, evolution, survival of the fittest/smartest/least likely to fall in a hole.  Darwin would be proud.

#11 Edited by NinjaSquirrel (234 posts) -

glitches like that are just plain unnacceptable, I agree.

#12 Posted by IncredibleBulk92 (936 posts) -

Um yea I do agree that it's a stupid glitch that shouldn't be in the game at all, but it was kinda amusing to think about it from an evolutionary perspective lol

#13 Posted by StaticFalconar (4849 posts) -
SSbabel said:
"Thats so funny, what do you expects shit happens and animals die thats life."
Yeah, too bad the rest of the game doesn't work like actual evolution.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.