Graphics Card?

#1 Posted by bwooduhs (1615 posts) -

My new laptop has a ati mobility radeon hd3450 video card and according to the game page thats not a supported card for spore so does this mean it will not run on my laptop? Sorry im kinda new to pc games so thanks for any help.

#2 Posted by Clockswork (87 posts) -

I dont know for sure but download the demo version of the creature creator and try that, think it has the same specs as the full game.

#3 Posted by Lunarbunny (1025 posts) -

My guess is it'll be fine. That is only a guess though, I hear the 3xxx cards were somewhat underpowered compared to nVidia offerings.

Here's the creature creator Clockswork mentioned.

#4 Posted by 1234561 (1 posts) -

Get a huge variety of Ed Hardy clothing, NIKE, Adidas, Christian Audigier and a lot more brands at a discounted price and with worldwide free shipping. So visit www.raininghollywood.com and start ordering today.

#5 Posted by coakroach (2478 posts) -

Spore runs fine on a massive range of systems
Whether or not you'll enjoy it for more than a week is a different matter

#6 Posted by calf_exercises (858 posts) -

i think if you pc is less then 5 years old it will be able to run spore. The game scales fairly well.

#7 Posted by bwooduhs (1615 posts) -
calf_exercises said:
"i think if you pc is less then 5 years old it will be able to run spore. The game scales fairly well."
well i only just bought it a wekk ago so it should be good then. Thanks for the help everyone.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.