Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Spore

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Sep 07, 2008

Simulate the development and progression of an alien species as it evolves from a single-celled organism to a sapient level, rises up through various stages of civilization, and eventually becomes a space-faring species.

Space Allies

Avatar image for incrediblebulk92
    IncredibleBulk92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By IncredibleBulk92

How the hell do I get my allies to come follow me or whatever in the space phase?  I've unlocked 2 slots now and I have no idea how to fill them up.  I keep getting my ass kicked and 2 more space ships would definetely help.

TheDudge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TheDudge

All you need to do is go to one of your allies planets and go into the diplomacy panel. From there you can ask for a spaceship to come help you.

pyromaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By pyromaniac

just so you know the allies ship really dont help you out..they are more trouble than they are worth...

breton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By breton
    pyromaniac said:
    "just so you know the allies ship really dont help you out..they are more trouble than they are worth..."
    Totally not true. When you're at war, and your planet gets attacked, there are usually like 4-5 fleets of enemies. Allies help. As well, when you're attacking a planet, you'll find yourself going low on energy a lot of the time. Just sit back and let the other ships do the work (you'll have to do a little commanding). Then use your energy to blow up the cities. Maybe at the beginning they don't seem so useful, but It'd be hell for me right now if I didn't have them.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.