Spore - What stage/s you looking forward too?

#1 Edited by DeadlyPain (397 posts) -

i personaly am looking forward to the Tribal stage - watching too see how a race becomes a society

im actually not that to bothered about the terraforming like most people - flying through space and seeing my friends planets yes, but not so much the creating new worlds :S *sets up flame shield* Begone Evil trollers! xD hehe

what about you?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whats the release date on this game anyway? o_O
according to the master its the 7th, but game.co.uk says the 5th?

#2 Posted by DrVanNostren (154 posts) -

I'm looking forward to the Galactic Stage (I think that's what it is called), seems like it has the most depth. Tribal stage sounds cool too though.

#3 Posted by Dib9394 (57 posts) -

Civilization stage.

#4 Posted by Soap (3565 posts) -

I'm mostly interested in the first 2 stages, the others seem cool, but yeah I think I'll mostly focus on those.

#5 Posted by ColumnBreaker (1159 posts) -

Galactic stage for sure.. but really, all of it sounds great.

#6 Posted by Nom4d (6 posts) -

I can't wait for the galactic stage. The universe will be mine, all mine muahahhaha! *cough* .. Err, yeah don't mind me.

#7 Posted by coakroach (2488 posts) -

Tribal and Civilization.
Tribal because cool masks and clubbing giant aliens with sticks sounds like fun.
And Civilization because I can build sweet little tanks and blast some alien fools into dust.

I'm so psyched for this game! 

#8 Posted by Bucketdeth (8004 posts) -

Tribal looks cool, but I just can`t wait to play all the stages, looks like a kick ass game.

#9 Posted by mracoon (4954 posts) -

The civilisation stage looks the best.

#10 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -
Bucketdeth said:
"Tribal looks cool, but I just can`t wait to play all the stages, looks like a kick ass game."
Same here. :-)
#11 Edited by DeadlyPain (397 posts) -

*edit*

nvm :P

#12 Posted by Agent_Lost (899 posts) -
CynageN said:
"Galactic stage for sure.. but really, all of it sounds great."
yep that true, but i tried to make my spaceship look like the death star
ah yes, can't wait to take down the care bears
#13 Posted by atejas (3057 posts) -

Civ stage

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.