Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Spore

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Sep 07, 2008

Simulate the development and progression of an alien species as it evolves from a single-celled organism to a sapient level, rises up through various stages of civilization, and eventually becomes a space-faring species.

Wasn't the Galactic Edition supposed to include a NG documentary

ouvintes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By ouvintes

I just got the brazilian Galactic Edition of Spore and there's no National Geographic documentary to be found anywhere inside it. Has anyone else had this problem ? Is this en exclusive for foreign countries ?
    I saw it in every anouncement of this Edition's content...my copy only includes one DVD and it seems to only have the "Making Of Spore" doc (by the way, MUST people use so much make-up when recording interviews for a doc ?? I don't get it, looks ridiculous)

Otacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Otacon

I got it in a plastic sleeve knocking around in the box. Maybe because I'm in Europe not sure about regional differences.

Aska

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Aska

Mine came with it, in a skinny-yet same design as the other things little sleeve.  I'm in the US.

metal_mills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By metal_mills

It wasn't included in the Australian version. I guess we weren't the only one. Pretty lame to be honest.

ouvintes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By ouvintes

yes...lame to say the least

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.