charlesalanratliff's Sports Champions (PlayStation 3) review

• charlesalanratliff wrote this review on .

Sports Champions Review

This is the Sports Champions review I wrote for The Luchazine (October 7th, 2010 edition of Issue #5) that was never released. The design is by JohnRabbit. Click the images for a larger view!

Pages 1-2

Pages 3-4

Original
Posted by JJWeatherman

lolwut? I can't remember if I had written something for that issue. I should check and post if I find anything. Oh wait, I'd have no way of getting to it these days.

Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff
@JJWeatherman: You did! I know for sure that you wrote a great review of NBA Jam, though I don't think a design was completed for it. You probably had other stuff, too, as issue #5 went through three different versions. There was the October 7th version, the October 25th version, and the November 25th version, before the magazine was shut down on November 27th.

I saved all my stuff before the forum shut down and also PMed the designers to get permission to post everything up (which I'll be doing over the next few days).

Do you have your work on your computer somewhere?
Posted by JJWeatherman
@Vito_Raliffe: Ah, that's right. I actually did post that NBA Jam review already, although in text form. Not sure if the art aspect was ever completed.

I just like how lost Luchazine content is still surfacing. It will never die! :P
Posted by GoranP

NOTHING STOPS THE LUCHAZINE TRAIN

Online
Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff
@JJWeatherman: At least for a few more days!

@GoranP: CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO