Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sportsfriends

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released May 06, 2014

Sportsfriends is a collection of competitive multiplayer indie games.

Dualshock vs Move controller

nixoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Finally got this game and I've been playin with my friends and it's been hella fun.

But I was wondering if there is any downside to using the Dualshock 3's for JS Joust, I only have 2 move controllers so everyone else has been using the Dualshocks. Anyone know if there is really any difference?

McFadge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By McFadge

There are some advanced options which can only be activated when playing with Move controllers. Apart from that, everything seems to work as expected!

drac96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

I've noticed some weird problems when I play with my dualshock 4's. All 4 people playing were using them, but one person was always winning. We took that controller and shook it quite violently, but it didn't even start to vibrate. While all of the other controllers we shook were out instantly.

This doesn't happen with the move controllers we were using.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.