Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Spy Fiction

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 31, 2004

Spy Fiction is a stealth-based video game by Sammy Studios and Sega for the PlayStation 2. The game is promoted as "stealth action inspired by genre-defining espionage classics" and gives players the ability to disguise themselves as any character in the game.

This *might* be interesting...

Dave_Tacitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

After watching the D4 QL (and being a massive Deadly Premonition fan) I decided to hit up The Google and see if I could track down some more Swery releases. I ended up with a sealed copy of Spy Fiction for £2.99 which should arrive in the next day or two.

Has anyone actually played this? Reviews seem mixed and I had no idea it existed until yesterday.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's not nearly as charming as Deadly Premonition and the gameplay is pretty awful. It has it's moments but not many.

Dave_Tacitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah well. It seemed a slightly cheaper way of getting a Swery fix than buying an Xbone.

T_wester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The game is not great but it's alright, you have to dig through trash for the story, its a gameplay feature.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.