Chrono Trigger - A Trip Back In Time

Posted by Althox (292 posts) -

Come to think of it, it has been a few years since I played this wonderful game of deliciousness. I never really liked these kinds of game as a kid. They were boring to me due to the immense amount of time it took to complete the games. Yes, I was an impatient young bastard once. But no more!
Any-who. That was the first game that made me the man I am today, an RPG playing arse. No I'm just joking with ya... about the arse-part.

Now about 10 years later (more or less), I picked this game up again. As my hands were sweating of excitement, I started this hype time traveling game. Come to think of it, the game still keeps up with todays game standard... When it comes to story and all character depths, if not above. A brilliant game of its generation.

I now have made it almost half way through the game, which have taken me some time (Had to remember all the hidden stuff and so on), and I am now om my way to the castle of Magus.
The feeling of this game is just incredible, you connect with the characters journey and the events they jump in to in a way I can only compare with one other game; Grandia 2. Yes. For those who are not familiar with this game, you just got to check it out, it's one of my favorite games of all time. Both games have the story of traveling young fighters, all with their own past, both bright and dark and extremely dark.

To those of you who have not played either Chrono Trigger or Grandia 2, you just got to try them out. I my self have had some amazing gaming experiences with those games.

Oh and remember; GAME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NOT RESPONSIBLE!!!
#1 Posted by Althox (292 posts) -

Come to think of it, it has been a few years since I played this wonderful game of deliciousness. I never really liked these kinds of game as a kid. They were boring to me due to the immense amount of time it took to complete the games. Yes, I was an impatient young bastard once. But no more!
Any-who. That was the first game that made me the man I am today, an RPG playing arse. No I'm just joking with ya... about the arse-part.

Now about 10 years later (more or less), I picked this game up again. As my hands were sweating of excitement, I started this hype time traveling game. Come to think of it, the game still keeps up with todays game standard... When it comes to story and all character depths, if not above. A brilliant game of its generation.

I now have made it almost half way through the game, which have taken me some time (Had to remember all the hidden stuff and so on), and I am now om my way to the castle of Magus.
The feeling of this game is just incredible, you connect with the characters journey and the events they jump in to in a way I can only compare with one other game; Grandia 2. Yes. For those who are not familiar with this game, you just got to check it out, it's one of my favorite games of all time. Both games have the story of traveling young fighters, all with their own past, both bright and dark and extremely dark.

To those of you who have not played either Chrono Trigger or Grandia 2, you just got to try them out. I my self have had some amazing gaming experiences with those games.

Oh and remember; GAME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NOT RESPONSIBLE!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.