Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Square Enix

Company »

A Japanese video game company that is best known for the development of role-playing games. It is the result of a merger between two separate video game companies, Square and Enix. Its subsidiaries include Taito and Eidos.

DKΣ3713 - Square Enix Private Party 2008

exfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By exfate

So, DKΣ3713 is happening in a few days. Apparently there's going to be some new announcements, as well as a ton extra details on various Squenix projects.

What're you all looking forward to from this event?

Personally, I'm interested in finding out more on Sigma Harmonics. We could do with more Squenix original stuff, so I hope that eventually makes its way outside of Japan. Also, there's a rumoured Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children related announcement that goes beyond - could be something interesting there too, or it could be another shovelware Compilation of FFVII thing - here's hoping for something awesome (*cough* real sequel on ps3 *cough*)

TheWeirdPeanut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TheWeirdPeanut

I'm personally looking forward for the 'big' annoucement but it should all be good

suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By suneku

I'm looking forward to anything KH and FFXIII at that party... and also hopefully a release date on the Advent Children bluray version.

majid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By majid
    Definitely looking forward to some news coming out of this event, maybe a new Dissidia trailer?
    exfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By exfate

I think there will be a Dissidia trailer. I think the game will be playable there (or at least live demoed / recorded gameplay footage), but we probably wont get to see much of that. :(

Also, apparently the secret FFVII AC announcement is that their is content on the Blu Ray that is especially for the PS3. I'm betting on FFVII (not a remake, just the original) on the disc playable. It has to be some kind of game though, else theres no reason for it to be PS3 only and not something for any Blu Ray player. Hmm...

Edit: Ignore that, I'm behind with the news it seems. It's an FFXIII demo on the AC Complete disc... LAME if you ask me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.