Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Square Enix

Company »

A Japanese video game company that is best known for the development of role-playing games. It is the result of a merger between two separate video game companies, Square and Enix. Its subsidiaries include Taito and Eidos.

Square Enix Presents E3 Complete Schedule

TepidShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

The following is schedule of events for Square Enix Presents E3 Livestream

Tuesday's Schedule
    Tuesday's Schedule

Wednesday's Schedule
    Wednesday's Schedule

Thursday's Schedule
    Thursday's Schedule

As you can see they will be talking about their entire announced lineup, as well as continuing to work with Deep Silver in promoting their games (Square Enix & Deep Silver shared a booth at PAX East). Plus, as reported all over the internet they will be talking about the next generation of Final Fantasy on Tuesday morning as well. So plenty of interesting stuff from Square. I believe it will be livestreamed on their YouTube channel. I am personally excited to see the English build of Kingdom Hearts HD, Thief & hear more about Murdered: Soul Suspect. Source.

OGred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Will Kingdom Hearts HD be on xbox too? I read a while ago that it would. Not sure it that's changed though.

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
    Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Oscar__Explosion

@ogred said:

Will Kingdom Hearts HD be on xbox too? I read a while ago that it would. Not sure it that's changed though.

That would be nice but I highly doubt It.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By musubi

Wait...whaaaaaaat? Saints Row IV?

OGred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ogred said:

I've been trying to dig up what I read but can't find it. RIP Xbox Kingdom Hearts. I barely knew you.

recroulette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By recroulette

I got confused for a sec when I saw Saints Row there, sharing a booth a PAX made it make sense. Really hoping for some news regarding Type 0 or Versus XIII though.

Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ogred said:

@oscar__explosion said:

@ogred said:

I've been trying to dig up what I read but can't find it. RIP Xbox Kingdom Hearts. I barely knew you.

If I didn't have roommates that were cool enought to let me use their PS3 this would have probably been the tipping point of me caving for one.

OGred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oscar__explosion said:

@ogred said:

@oscar__explosion said:

@ogred said:

If I didn't have roommates that were cool enought to let me use their PS3 this would have probably been the tipping point of me caving for one.

Having only ever had xboxes has made me miss out on a lot of neat stuff. I've been really considering getting a gen one ps3 with ps2 compatibility + PS+

Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Oscar__Explosion

@ogred said:

@oscar__explosion said:

@ogred said:

@oscar__explosion said:

@ogred said:

Having only ever had xboxes has made me miss out on a lot of neat stuff. I've been really considering getting a gen one ps3 with ps2 compatibility + PS+

I really would suggest against this (the older systems have a high chance of Yellow Light of Death [RROD equivalent], in addition to being priced higher in the secondary market because of the backwards compatibility) and would suggest that if you want get a ps2 (slim if you can find it) and a newer ps3 (slim or the current super slim)

OGred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By OGred
    @ogred said:

@oscar__explosion said:

@ogred said:
    @oscar__explosion said:
    @ogred said:

I really would suggest against this (the older systems have a high chance of Yellow Light of Death [RROD equivalent], in addition to being priced higher in the secondary market because of the backwards compatibility) and would suggest that if you want get a ps2 (slim if you can find it) and a newer ps3 (slim or the current super slim)

just read up on that yellow light issue, i did not know that existed! thanks a bunch, i'll go with your suggestion and get a slim ps2 + ps3 ;)

GabrielCantor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GabrielCantor

@recspec: Sadly Type-0 seems like it's just never going to be localized, I mean it came out in Japan in 2011 for the PSP.

Really interested in Versus XIII news, and looking forward to KH and FFX HD for those sweet international editions.

TepidShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#12  Edited By TepidShark

@ogred said:

@oscar__explosion said:

@ogred said:

Yeah, Kingdom Hearts HD & Final Fantasy X/X2 HD are Playstation Only. (More specifically, Kingdom Hearts HD is PS3 only, while Final Fantasy X/X2 HD is PS3 & Vita.)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.