Where is Square Enix?

#1 Posted by zander1123 (95 posts) -

Does anyone know where Square Enix is at this E3? I thought we were going to see a new Kingdom Hearts game, and maybe Versus. Not to mention that game that was in front of the staples center. Anyone have any info? Thanks 

#2 Posted by XenoNick (1390 posts) -

I know they are at E3 as i saw a list on GT detailing some things but all i can remember from it was that Versus was not on the list. Sorry that i can't be much more help than that.

#3 Posted by nohthink (1223 posts) -

They just released FF13. They don't have to be there.

#4 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

they have a smaller press conference today i believe, similar to what konami had

#5 Posted by Ashwyn (202 posts) -

Square Enix is at E3 but according to the GameTrailers list Versus is not being shown there.

#6 Posted by DAFTPUNK (1213 posts) -

I heard there will be a surprise from them?

#7 Posted by kingclaw (757 posts) -
@Rhaknar said:
" they have a smaller press conference today i believe, similar to what konami had "
Do you know what time is the conference?
And where can I watch it?
#8 Posted by Skytylz (4023 posts) -

Japan

#9 Posted by zander1123 (95 posts) -
@kingclaw said:
" @Rhaknar said:
" they have a smaller press conference today i believe, similar to what konami had "
Do you know what time is the conference? And where can I watch it? "
Or do you know anyone who is live blogging it? 
#10 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4970 posts) -

My sister was severely disappointed when all Square-Enix had to show at Sony's conference was FF XIV lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.