Who thought this game was better than ssx on tour?

#1 Posted by coonce (1429 posts) -

this game was so so much better than ssx on tour - anybody else?

#2 Posted by epic_pets (1339 posts) -

I agree compeltly

#3 Posted by Terrell (417 posts) -

Completely Agree as well!! They need to make another next-gen SSX in the same vein as SSX3!

#4 Posted by c1337us (5751 posts) -

Since I didnt like On Tour much I would have to say that I am also in agreement

#5 Posted by L (1681 posts) -

Totally. Hated SSX on Tour. SSX 3 was the best because it retained the techno style of it all. Plus, it had online (PS2 version).

#6 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

Not as good as Tricky, but better than On Tour. I wish they'd hurry up and make a real SSX 4.

#7 Edited by samcotts (2258 posts) -

SSX 3 is a lot better, SSX On Tour is the worst SSX game yet in my opinion, I don't even really class it as an SSX game, same goes for Blur. The best being SSX Tricky.

#8 Posted by DarthMaul (803 posts) -

SSX Trixky is one of my favorite PS2 games.
But yes, SSX 3 was hella better than On Tour

#9 Posted by Lies (3866 posts) -

EPIC BUMP.

But yeah, 3 was definitely better. On Tour was just a misguided mishmash of previous games with a goofy art style.

#10 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2883 posts) -

SSX On Tour sucked it big time, and SSX 3 was awesome.

#11 Posted by Liono88 (368 posts) -

So the consensus  is  On Tour blows....everything else prior  is golden.....couldn't agree more

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.