coonce's SSX 3 (PlayStation 2) review

Best Snowboarding Game Ever

This is easily the best game EVER.... I just wanted to write this to test the review tool ---- but yes, this game rocks socks! This is easily the best game EVER.... I just wanted to write this to test the review tool ---- but yes, this game rocks socks! This is easily the best game EVER.... I just wanted to write this to test the review tool ---- but yes, this game rocks socks! This is easily the best game EVER.... I just wanted to write this to test the review tool ---- but yes, this game rocks socks!!!!

Posted by Joker

Best review EVER.

Posted by L

Excellent title. Much better than Amped.

Posted by zboney

yeah it is a great game -- i agree -- but this is a bit much?