SSX Tricky Vs. SSX 3

#1 Posted by samcotts (2258 posts) -

Which did you prefer?

Personally, I think SSX Tricky is the better game. I preferred the arcade style, and it was generally more crazy, especially with levels like the Tokyo Megaplex.

SSX 3 was great, but snowboarding down a mountain for half an hour wasn't that fun once you've already done it once.

#2 Posted by MattyFTM (14328 posts) -

I loved both, but If I had to choose I'd go for Tricky.

#3 Posted by Mushir (2389 posts) -

I loved the stages of Tricky. They were more crazy than in SSX 3. Although I liked free-forming thing in SSX 3.

#4 Posted by Manks (836 posts) -

SSX Tricky > SSX 3.

I loved everything about SSX Tricky. 

#5 Posted by twenty0ne (3071 posts) -

SSX Tricky was great.

#6 Posted by logson (521 posts) -

It's tricky to rock a rhyme to rock a rhyme that's right on time it's tricky...
I don't know where my copy of that game is, but I really want to play it right now.

#7 Posted by gunswordfist (576 posts) -
logson said:
"It's tricky to rock a rhyme to rock a rhyme that's right on time it's tricky...
I don't know where my copy of that game is, but I really want to play it right now."

Same here. lol SSX Tricky is infinitely superior to SSX3. Them ruining Mac's Walking The Dog was the last straw!
#8 Posted by JJWeatherman (14553 posts) -

I can't fully remember both but I think I put the most into SSX3. I tricked out that jamaican dude with a killer fro and sweet clothes. I remember good times playing SSX3... Both great though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.