Would you buy a new SSX game for PS3/360?

#1 Posted by JudgeDread (571 posts) -
#2 Posted by JudgeDread (571 posts) -

Why have we not heard anything about new games from one of the last generations greatest game series?

#3 Posted by zityz (2360 posts) -

Same reason why Nintendo hasn't put out another 1080 snowboarding...

I don't know, but it's a piss off.

#4 Posted by MattyFTM (14328 posts) -

Hell yeah. I loved the SSX games.

#5 Posted by Blomakrans (148 posts) -

Of course I would. SSX 3 was one of my favourite games on the PS2.

A few months ago I made a little research on the ssx series and found out that EA BIG doesn't exist anymore. Didn't "fit into their businessplan." 
Guess that's why we haven't heard anything. Sad really.
#6 Edited by Linkyshinks (9881 posts) -

I want SSX Blur 2 with Balance Board support. I'm hoping EA have it in the works at another studio.

#7 Posted by DazbotAthertron (875 posts) -

Yes definetly, SSX tricky was cool

#8 Edited by CountRockula (398 posts) -

I would commit the most heinous acts imaginable if it meant getting a brand new SSX game.  I actually didn't realize EA Big had been closed down, though.  It's a shame.  If they ever do make a new SSX, which EA studio do you figure the job would fall to?

#9 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -
Linkyshinks said:
" I want SSX Blur 2 with Balance Board support. I'm hoping EA have it in the works at another studio."
^ the ideal snowboard game.
#10 Posted by masterpaperlink (1829 posts) -

^ NOT

#11 Posted by JCGamer (658 posts) -

Sho' nuff.  I loved the SSX series, but stopped after 3.  The art style and the music vibe didn't jive with me like 3 did--that was a great, great game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.