Custom Soundtrack Suggestion Thread

#1 Posted by OldManLight (839 posts) -

Didn't see a thread like this so i figured it'd be a cool idea for everyone to recommend tracks for a custom playlist . no youtube spam please.

Childish Gambino "Bonfire" - turns out this track is actually kinda awesome to exit the chopper to

All American Rejects - "Top of the World" - because i though of burnout 3 and this song just reminds me of going fast.

Kanye West "Power" - because it's completely the new guile's theme

#2 Posted by ShaggE (6424 posts) -

Cheap Trick.

"Mountain Song" by Jane's Addiction.

L'il Flip.

Spin Doctors.

The soundtrack to "Grind".

Snow Patrol.

"Snow" by RHCP.

Coldplay.

Every Christmas song ever.

My Morning Jacket.

"Bubblegoose" by Wyclef Jean.

And, of course, "Sub-Zero (Chinese Ninja Warrior)".

#3 Posted by CapnThrash (144 posts) -

Miike Snow

#4 Posted by samcotts (2258 posts) -

ASAP Rocky - Purple Swag (Jim-E Stack Bootleg)

Caesars - Jerk It Out (Sawgood Remix)

CunninLynguists - Hellfire

Jay Electronica - Exhibit C

#5 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

Just make a Crazy Taxi soundtrack.

#6 Posted by Zombutler (176 posts) -

Out of the 100 or so tracks I imported, Brianstorm by Arctic Monkeys was pretty incredible during a race.

#7 Posted by Fracture (149 posts) -

I'm thinking of putting some 8-bit daft punk remixes on there (Da Chip 1 & 2).

#8 Posted by Shadow (4979 posts) -

For the best of both SSX 3 and On Tour, include Play It Loud by MXPX, and Pickin' It Up by Hot Hot Heat

#9 Posted by Mister_Snig (582 posts) -

@OldManLight said:

Kanye West "Power" - because it's completely the new guile's theme

When it comes to putting that song in a video game, I prefer the remix since it has a lot less "downtime" (specifically stuff like Dwele's lines and the outro).

Speaking of Kanye, a lot of tracks from Watch the Throne work really well with this game, especially That's My Bitch and Who Gon Stop Me.

#10 Posted by manbot47 (226 posts) -

gotta add some of my favorite Tricky track:

Song For Dot- Space Raiders

Gin & Sin- John Morgan

also is anyone else having the issue of their imported songs playing really low, i've had to turn every other sound almost off to hear the songs

#11 Posted by cikame (993 posts) -

The Anno 2070 soundtrack.

#12 Posted by OldManLight (839 posts) -

@manbot47: not that, but had an issue where my tracks would skip around a lot toward the end of a run. (not talking about the rewind/scratch effect that it does on rails.)

#13 Posted by Enai (188 posts) -

Netsky - Give & Take Camo & Krooked - September Chris SU - First Snow More drum and bass is always good

#14 Posted by el_tajij (709 posts) -

I really enjoy the Bastion soundtrack, but dropping onto a slope as this kicks off is just the best feeling I've had in a game in a LONG time:

#15 Posted by manbot47 (226 posts) -

@OldManLight: that was happening to me too so i turned off the remix option

#16 Posted by bearfield (14 posts) -

a few highlights from my custom soundtrack

kuedo - flight path: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N-esR8BAOo&sns;=em
araabmuzik - at2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZrT00GsqXE&sns;=em

#17 Edited by Blackout62 (1339 posts) -

Caravan Palace - "We Can Dance"

Like a rider on the ridge over a pit of lava on that damn Africa course the latter half gets close to the edge of some heavy drops, also chipper electroswing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.