Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

SSX

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Feb 28, 2012

The sixth entry in the Snowboard Super X series that allows players to ride down real world mountains in dangerous weather conditions.

dumb question - save and quit?

alternate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By alternate

Is there a way to save a quit in this game? I am assuming it auto saves after each event/run but there seems to be no main menu to quit from - resulted to using the guide button to go back to dash.

Am I missing something obvious?

rmanthorp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By rmanthorp  Moderator

Yeah it auto-saves after every run. :D

BPRJCTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By BPRJCTX

@alternate: As far as i know, only XBLA games have the option to exit to the dashboard in-game.

I've never seen that option on a retail game, on a retail game you just press the guide button, and exit to the dashboard.

And if you're wonderin' the main menu is the RiderNet menu, that's where you have all the options you usually see in a main menu.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.