Free mt. Fuji / Eddie DLC live right now!

#1 Posted by SoyBob (161 posts) -

I'm not sure if EA are feeling ok at the moment but an advert has been added the main menu of the game that lets you download Mount Fuji and both Eddie and Travis rice (?) for free.

#2 Posted by Enigma777 (6058 posts) -

Wasn't that exclusive to the PS3 version?

#3 Posted by Mesoian (1574 posts) -

Eddie and Travis are live on 360. No Mount Fuji though

#4 Posted by SoyBob (161 posts) -

Fuji is definitely there on 360, I just played it. The pack is listed as "mt. Fuji and friends pack."

#5 Edited by Venatio (4493 posts) -

I downloaded the pack now on PS3 and Fuji doesn't show up

EDIT: Had tp restart the game but I see it now

Thanks EA!

#6 Posted by Shookems (474 posts) -

Vote publisher worst company in america, get free DLC

#7 Posted by SoyBob (161 posts) -

It does flash up that it will be added to the game next time you launch the game.

#8 Posted by Tag (65 posts) -

I downloaded the pack, and the characters are there but i dont see mt fuji anywhere

#9 Posted by Venatio (4493 posts) -

@Tag:Restart it

#10 Posted by rmanthorp (4054 posts) -

GOD EA. STOP BEING SO THE WORST.

Seriously though: RESPECT.

#11 Posted by jaycrockett (492 posts) -

How is Fuji? Any different? I'm guessing it doesn't have Tokyo Megaplex or anything does it?

#12 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7617 posts) -

@Enigma777 said:

Wasn't that exclusive to the PS3 version?

In the US. It was available on the 360 in Europe as a pre-order bonus from certain retailers.

#13 Posted by JacDG (2130 posts) -

Fucking sweet, almost forgot about this game for some reason event though I love it, might get back into it for a while now.

@jaycrockett said:

How is Fuji? Any different? I'm guessing it doesn't have Tokyo Megaplex or anything does it?

I heard it's pretty bad, lots of bottomless pits and stuff, which to me isn't appealing.

#14 Posted by Tag (65 posts) -

@Venatio:

i did and it still doesnt show up

#15 Posted by iAmJohn (6134 posts) -

@jaycrockett said:

Fuji is pretty terrible. Lots of bottomless pits.

#16 Posted by jking47 (1248 posts) -

Is there a time limit or anything on this?

#17 Posted by Seppli (10250 posts) -

Eddie got an awesome looking signature trick. Doin' the worm. I like it! Now just to crank him up to 11.

So glad they decided to give out the pre-order charaters for free. Gave me reason to quit ME3 MP finally. I had less than a week with SSX before ME3 hit. There's still so much meat on this game.

#18 Posted by Yossarian (56 posts) -

What's the deal with Rider Net Radio, or whatever it is? Saw it after installing the update and have not followed up to find out yet.

Lazy.

#19 Posted by Commisar123 (1798 posts) -

Well didn't expect that

#20 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

Interesting, too bad I already S-Ranked the game and don't plan on going back to it for awhile.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.