Quick Question

#1 Posted by Vanek (381 posts) -

So my copy just arrived today (I'm in the UK) and when I started the game it asked about my EA account. I quickly looked at it, noticing it was so old I didn't even have the email account associated with it, and then I skipped it. I wanted to play the game. After playing for awhile I then started to wonder what it actually does but more importantly how do I change it. I've looked through the menus and for the life of me cannot find how to get it back up so I can change it. Does anyone know?

#2 Edited by Scinbed (10 posts) -

I think you need to login to see Global Events, as it needs connection to Ridernet, which is to say -- EA's servers. Any other leader-board or recommendation stuff too, I'd imagine.

Not sure how you'd go about setting it up from scratch as I knew and did mine from the start.

Maybe hit the [back] or [select] button on the main menu to try accessing Ridernet?

#3 Posted by Vanek (381 posts) -

@Scinbed: I had a look and no joy so far. It really doesn't seem to be in any of the menus at all.

I guess it really doesn't matter seeing as the online code is tied to my xbox account. If it just needs the account purely to see the events then I can live with it being wrong.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.