What the hell is a super trick?

#1 Posted by Vinny_Says (5685 posts) -

So I have all the badges, even the gold tricky badge for doing all the "super Uber tricks" but I am missing the silver Tricky badge for doing all the "super tricks". I'm at 93% but have no idea how to perform a super trick. Google has been no help.

Any help is appreciated.

#2 Posted by Djratchet (668 posts) -

I'm guessing it is the tricks you do when your meter has the white Tricky at the bottom and not the yellow one.

#3 Posted by big_jon (5709 posts) -

Sounds like a sexy dance move to me.

#4 Posted by Grillbar (1795 posts) -

@Vinny_Says said:

So I have all the badges, even the gold tricky badge for doing all the "super Uber tricks" but I am missing the silver Tricky badge for doing all the "super tricks". I'm at 93% but have no idea how to perform a super trick. Google has been no help.

Any help is appreciated.

is this what your looking for

#5 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5137 posts) -

@Djratchet said:

I'm guessing it is the tricks you do when your meter has the white Tricky at the bottom and not the yellow one.

This is correct.

#6 Posted by Zaccheus (1788 posts) -

That's super hard to do since you go from tricky to super tricky with one decent jump. It's a serious waste that there is so many über tricks in the game when you never really see them.

#7 Posted by Vinny_Says (5685 posts) -

@PeasantAbuse said:

@Djratchet said:

This is correct.

hmmm....I'm guessing there's no way to tell which moves you've already performed while in that mode....but it is just the tricks you pull off before entering the yellow "super" tricky phase of your run right?

#8 Posted by Djratchet (668 posts) -

@Vinny_Says: Yeah, exactly.

#9 Edited by aurahack (2264 posts) -

@Vinny_Says: Try doing some of the alternate-hand moves. (i.e.: right-left to grab left with right hand, or left-down to grab bottom with left hand) I found a bunch of new super tricks today by doing that after finding what you found in the Badges section.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.