Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Stacking

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Feb 08, 2011

A downloadable adventure puzzle game by Double Fine, set in a 1930s environment, where players control the world's smallest Matryoshka doll.

Unique Dolls

Scotto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Scotto

Am I the only one who can't figure out how to stack into the massive train engineer doll in the first area?  Anyone with a tip for how I can accomplish this? 

- Scott

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Gizmo

I haven't got a clue, I just wanted to say that 'Unique Dolls' would be a great name for a band.

Scotto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Scotto

I figured it out! 

Just for anyone else who gets stuck, as you complete the chapters, more and more new dolls get added to the train station from the other levels. 

- Scott

bkbroiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By bkbroiler

I'm looking for a way to stack the Line Dude in the train station.  He won't turn his back to me.  Do I just have to wait? 

- just realized you can't stack into that guy at all.  There are wings off the side of the station!

Sponge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Sponge

I was also wondering how to get into both the huge train engineer and the "Line Dude" near the ticket booths. Now that I know more dolls come into the old levels I can finally move on.

jta04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By jta04

You have to complete the second level first.  After completing the second level you gain the ability to stack more dolls. 

The big engineer is more than 1 size bigger than your biggest doll in the first level.  The game only lets you stack in to a doll 1 size bigger than the current doll you are stacked in. 

Basically the big engineer is a size 5 doll, and at the outset of the game you are a size 1 doll, that can stack in to a size 2 doll, that can stack in to a size 3 doll.  But you can't jump from a size 3 to a size 5 doll. 

brighteye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By brighteye

As usual, they made a video of this on youtube, check out "achievement hunters".

( they also have Halo fails of the week, and Halo horse each week..... real fun to watch.)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.