New STALKER: Call of Pripyat Trailer

#1 Posted by Linkyshinks (9881 posts) -

A new trailer for STALKER: Call of Pipyat:

#2 Posted by Akeldama (4238 posts) -

i just recently bought the original game.

#3 Posted by pause422 (6172 posts) -

I always liked a lot about the STALKER games..I just hope when this one is done its not gonna have a ton of problems like the last ones.

#4 Posted by zeus_gb (595 posts) -

Oh man, i've not finished the last one yet and they're bringing another one out.
#5 Posted by DukeTogo (1504 posts) -

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is all kinds of good, a series that outshines it's flaws and compels you to explore the zone, even if it's buggy as hell.

I sadly admit that Clear Sky is sitting on my hard drive un-played, but only because I didn't finish the original.  This should give me the motivation to get on that.

It looks a bit like they're taking the F.E.A.R. approach, it had that to some extent before, but maybe more of the foes are supernatural than other dudes.

#6 Posted by Scooper (7882 posts) -

I love the STALKER games in thoery but in practice I never got into them that much.

#7 Posted by atejas (3057 posts) -

One more month.

#8 Posted by CitizenKane (10504 posts) -

Looks pretty cool.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.