Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Feb 02, 2010

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.:Call Of Pripyat (Зов Припяти) is the third game in the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. franchise, and picks up shortly after the events of the original game. Call of Pripyat takes elements from both the original game and the prequel, Clear Sky, and is generally considered the most polished and most accessible game in the series.

Started a Call of Pirpyat Let's Play (using Complete Mod)

CraigAA1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 4

Edited By CraigAA1028

I've had the game for about a year, but the PC I had wasn't very good and could barely run it. Now that I have a PC capable of running it, and since I discovered the Complete mod that makes the game run much better, I decided to use it for my next let's play. I put up the first 4 episodes last night and plan to put more out regularly. 

The videos are horizontally compressed because I couldn't find a way to import my fraps footage to my Mac editing software without a loss in quality otherwise. However, since uploading these I have discovered the problem so any future installments will be in full screen HD.

If you like these and want to see other content I produce, please check out my channel here.

Please like, comment, and/or subscribe if you like these or any of my other videos. Thanks guys.
    CraigAA1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By CraigAA1028

I've had the game for about a year, but the PC I had wasn't very good and could barely run it. Now that I have a PC capable of running it, and since I discovered the Complete mod that makes the game run much better, I decided to use it for my next let's play. I put up the first 4 episodes last night and plan to put more out regularly. 

The videos are horizontally compressed because I couldn't find a way to import my fraps footage to my Mac editing software without a loss in quality otherwise. However, since uploading these I have discovered the problem so any future installments will be in full screen HD.

If you like these and want to see other content I produce, please check out my channel here.

Please like, comment, and/or subscribe if you like these or any of my other videos. Thanks guys.
    MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MrKlorox

Actually the complete mod for CoP makes it run way worse, but it looks much better. I'm a big fan of CoP and a well done lets play could be good for introducing it to new people. Good luck dude.

Bloopa79Aus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Bloopa79Aus

I really enjoyed STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl with the complete mod , I tried to get into Clear Sky with complete mod but i just couldnt

CraigAA1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CraigAA1028
    @MrKlorox: When I was originally trying to get it working, with settings at about the half way mark, the game still chugged quite often, and would even freeze for seconds at a time. Once the mod was installed, the game runs fine, even with everything turned to maximum.
    MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By MrKlorox
    @CraigAA:  Weird. Oh well, at least you're running it fine now. For me the only thing that really slowed it down before Complete were sun rays. But afterward it runs a bit slower all around.
    Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Animasta

complete mod sucks use SGM instead

CraigAA1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CraigAA1028

I'm not sure why some of you are shitting on the Complete mod. It's making my experience alot more fun, especially since it causes emissions to turn anyone outside into a zombie.

This is the last episode I'll post here. If you want the rest, then go to my channel, which is listed in the first post. Thanks guys and enjoy.
    Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#8  Edited By Sooperspy

I've actually started watching more of your videos, since you started the RE2 run, and I'm now on part 17 of Stalker and finished your Castlevania playthrough (Well, 3/4 playthrough). Keep it up man!

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
    TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

I've never understood the underlying concept of LP's, why would i want to watch someone else play a game, when i can play it?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.