Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Sep 15, 2008

A prequel to the open-world first-person shooter S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl. Set a year before the events of the first game, Clear Sky follows a new character, Scar, through the Zone.

Encouraging your faction to actually take places over!

Chunkymonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Chunkymonkey

I've been playing this for a few days now and I'm in the Garbage trying to help the Stalker's gain a foothold... so I clear out all the Bandits from the two entry points, but where is my backup!?!? They never turn up! Oh NOES! Halp.

Anyone have any tips for making em get their finger's out of their ass and come and help take over so I can rid Garbage of the Bandits.
    Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Demilich

The key is to do everything yourself. Get a Vintorez with 1000 AP rounds and you can, quite easily.

Chunkymonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Chunkymonkey

Yeah it's not so much that I can't kill the Bandits, it's more that then even when all the opposition are dead, the STALKERS won't move in to occupy the territory. Anyway, not worried about it right now cos I've just got Far Cry 2, and I have a funny feeling that will occupy my time for a bit yet ;-)

Lunarbunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Lunarbunny
    Demilich said:
    "The key is to do everything yourself. Get a Vintorez with 1000 AP rounds and you can, quite easily."
    I like an AS Val with scope instead, it's almost as accurate, with a larger magazine. Only downside is the scope magnifies about half as much as the Vintorez.

If you want them to move up to advance the checkpoints, save, and try killing your own faction off at a currently held checkpoint behind where you want them to go (I was trying to take Road to Garbage so I would kill them at barricade in Garbage). They should then move another squad in, and then advance the point to capture back to where you wanted, hopefully not freezing their advance again.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.