Stalker book free on Amazon

#1 Posted by sarahsdad (1079 posts) -

So, I'm not sure if this has been around for a while or not, but looking for some cheap or free stuff to read on my kindle, I found a Stalker book that's currently free for kindle. If anyone's interested, you should be able to go to amazon and do a search for " S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Southern Comfort ".

I should also mention that my only exposure to this franchise has been watching a few videos here on GB, and listening to it discussed on the podcast sometimes.

Anyhow, If anybody's interested, it's there at least for today.

#2 Edited by AlexW00d (6186 posts) -

It's a motherfucking digital book but they still let me buy it 'cause I'm not American. Racist motherfuckers.

E: It's free on English Amazon too :D

#3 Posted by Snipzor (3317 posts) -

Free stuff? Get out of here st... ugh... I'm sorry about that. Hey cool, free book.

#4 Posted by wordfalling (193 posts) -

Nice one, thank you for letting us know.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.