Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Citizen

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Nov 11, 2021

A first-person space combat & flight simulation MMO inspired by the Wing Commander series of games.

Arena Commander multiplayer now open to all Alpha backers!

Mageknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Hey everyone! Mageknight here, leader of the Giant Bomb Space Duders (under the name Lepton). The multiplayer dogfighting module (Arena Commander) has been in testing for some time now, but RSI has finally decided to make it available to everyone who has Alpha access or an Arena Commander pass.

I'll look into setting up a multiplayer game night, if there's interest. I know there's squad vs. squad, at least, so maybe setting up a way to get matchmaking squads together would be a good idea.

Giantstalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 2

Is there any way to set up specific 1v1 matches? Or is it all random matchmaking, like I've been led to believe

selbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By selbie

@giantstalker: Matches with friends will be coming soon, either in v0.9 in 2 weeks or v1.0 in a month or two.

Edit: Confirmed v0.9 will have temporary friend codes to play private matches

vaportra1l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I've been enjoying capture the core quite a bit.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.