5 stars 5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 7 releases and 0 DLC

A beautiful remaster of a classic game 0

While I can’t speak for anyone else, most of my friends hold particularly fond memories for N64 era gaming. Their seminal games aren’t Contra or Street Fighter, but Goldeneye and Diddy Kong Racing. Personally, I’ve never held much reverence for the Nintendo 64, but I’d be a liar if I said that I didn’t completely love Star Fox 64. Following the precedent set by Ocarina of Time 3D, Star Fox 64 3D ups the presentation on a decade old classic, but at $30 more than its Virtual Console counterpart, a...

A Nintendo 64 classic reborn 0

This is a great N64 remake for the 3DS and if you own one, you shouldn't miss out on it. Star Fox 64 was one of my favorite games for the Nintendo 64 and it looks great on the Nintendo 3DS. The game plays the same way as you remember. You begin in Corneria and you choose from 3 paths to get to Venom to fight Andross. A lot of secrets are still in this game like flying through the arches in Corneria, even going through rings in that meteorite place to jump into hyperspace. Star Wolf is there just...