glanesb's Star Ocean: The Last Hope (Xbox 360) review

Avatar image for glanesb
  • glanesb wrote this review on .
  • glanesb has written a total of 10 reviews. The last one was for The Suffering
  • This review received 2 comments

Escape from Reality

For me this game has been a true escape from reality. As a big fan of the JRPG experience, the Star Ocean series has always been one of my favorites. While playing through many of the others, with TOV being one of my favs, I KEEP on coming back to SOTLH. Whether it is the huge amount of "Perv" that the TRI-ACE guys put in, or the sharp cut graphics, or the plain annoying ":Fanboy" (especially 'KAY), I KEEP coming back to this title.  Plain and simple, I love this game. It takes me away from the seriousness of life. It does what games are supposed to do. Especially the JRPG's. Thank-you TRI-ACE.