- Comparing SWTOR to the old KOTOR games? It's an MMO so gameplay changes completely. Only theme and maybe same kind of story is left.
- I can't understand what Mass Effect has to do with anything here.
- You really are saying that SWTOR with Star Wars license is nothing compared to WoW with a Warcraft license?
- Why would you even think there will be a life time plan for SWTOR, nothing has indicated that yet.
- That's kinda sick to think that everything should be done now because you could be dead tomorrow... What does it change if one option is to play this and then switch to SWTOR if it's good. It is a big investment to play an MMO that's why many are thinking if the money spent on STO would be better with SWTOR. It's not like everyone who have played an MMO would need a subscription to one every year, there are other kinds of games out there.
- The points from A to C you mentioned are just some pure useless speculation and I can't think why you are referring to SWTOR and not also STO or any other new or unreleased MMO.
I could also mention that they haven't even stated what way people will even pay for playing SWTOR, it could be buy to play with micro transactions. They haven't publicly eliminated any of the options yet.