Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Trek Online

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Feb 02, 2010

A sci-fi MMORPG developed by Cryptic Studios and Perpetual Entertainment which allows players to fight amongst the ranks of Starfleet, join the Klingon Empire, or rebuild a Romulan homeworld.

How do you know if the Beta Key worked

DRE7777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By DRE7777

I got one of the Beta Keys that Brad was giving out and it worked. I then created an account, and now I dont if the key is still registered on my account or not, how can you tell. I really dont feel like spending the 8 hours or w.e downloading it if I cant even play it.

Avatar image for themustachehero
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TheMustacheHero

Yeah I have no idea. The account creation is fucked. I couldn't even log into my old account, when I typed in the wrong stuff it said "Error invalid password", (Obviously) but then when I typed in the right stuff it just sent me to the front page without logging me in. :/

DRE7777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By DRE7777

Yeah the whole thing is messed up, I used the key and then i was making my account and afterwards it was saying some server was fucked up or something. I have no idea how im supposed to tell, Im pretty sure it worked but I dont want to waste the time to try and download a mediocre game that I might not even be able to play.

shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By shirogane

Try typing in the key again? if it says it's invalid then it means your first try worked. 

You could try clicking account when logged in, although yous eem to be having some login issues or something. 
    Under products it should have star trek online beta or something or other.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.