Invite a Friend

#1 Posted by PhatSeeJay (3322 posts) -

Hey guys, just wanted to give you a shout out that I just saw that Cryptic have been kind enough to open a 'invite a friend'-program. 

So if you're on the fence about the game and want to try it out, give a shout out here in this thread and I'm sure some of our fellow Space Neon Lobsters can hook you up.

#2 Edited by kilaen (16 posts) -

I'd like to check it out. Hook me up please! :)

Got a key, thanks.

#3 Posted by Mikemcn (6982 posts) -

I tried it out in beta and would love to play again, I only got to hang out with the lobsters for about 2 hours at the very end of it so id love to jump in again haha.
#4 Posted by PhatSeeJay (3322 posts) -

Mine's reserved for a friend that possibly wants to try it. But if he stalls for more than a week, I'll gladly offer it to one of you guys.

#5 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

Ill give it a try. Send me a code? 

#6 Posted by predator (350 posts) -

I'd love a key too, I missed the beta!
PM me, I'd really appreciate it.

#7 Posted by Evilsbane (4595 posts) -

My dad wants to play after he messed around with the beta, so I would take a spare key, Thank you!

#8 Posted by super2j (1667 posts) -

i just watched the star trek movie(most recent one). I would love to try out the game!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.